drank Bhakti Chai by Bhakti Chai

CRAZY ME! http://youtu.be/i66vQ2EM9Z0 Monsoon Wedding Rain Song

When I review an elegant tea it takes a lot of effort. I have a disability. If you were around me you would notice that I can’t multitask and that I get ramped up or hyper until I know you well and can relax. It takes time to write and find the words to express what I want to say and feel. Then I’m drained.
So every day, I mix a hard tea to review with an easier one.

This tea is an easy review. A fun review.

Boulder Colorado is a tea lovers Paradise. There are multiple tea houses and a Tea Festival (next month). I love to go from place to place walking through the outdoor Pearl Street Mall full of flowers and fountains looking so beautiful, stopping at one tea house after another.
I found this locally bottled Iced Chai that comes in various forms. Concentrate, sweetened and unsweetened and all vegan, organic and packaged responsibly. Worth a taste, I thought, since it’s a local product.

Yowzah! One sip and Yowzah! This is some potent Chai!
There’s a volcano in the bottle! Fresh grated ginger (not powdered) and cardamom, organic fair trade black tea, cane juice, ginger juice, organic soy milk and other spices…you betcha!

If you have any trouble with your sinus’s or waking up in the morning…I have the cure!

Shhhhh….
(the truth is… this is good tasting tea.)

Really, out loud… THIS TASTES GOOD! The heat kickin, and spices
cooled just enough by the soy milk that there is mellowing at the end as though the Black Tea arrived with a caramel flourish.

I would buy this again. Actually, the concentrate where you may add your own milk of choice would be better. You could make the Chai just the strength want it to be.

Nice job for a Brewed in Boulder, CO Fresh Chai!

Now let’s Dance! http://youtu.be/sp1UFAopkHc Come on!

Indigobloom

sounds wonderful!! you know I love your reviews!

Bonnie

Dance to the Punjab Music IndigoBloom!

Doing the “lightbulb” now! ok and now the "doorknob ;P

Bonnie

Giggle!! You made me crack up! Laaaaughhhinggg!

they are the same move, one is just facing up and the other one down! teeheeee

Skulleigh

That sounds so good! And I’m jealous that you have a Tea festival to go to! I wish there was a nice tea house here, there’s not that I can find. There’s apparently a nice (expensive) high tea at the Adolphus hotel, but it’s only certain times, and you have to have reservations… it’s a hassle, and I’m a spontaneous kind of “Oh! X is out there? I must go NOW!” kind of person, rather than a plan a week ahead person.

Comments

Indigobloom

sounds wonderful!! you know I love your reviews!

Bonnie

Dance to the Punjab Music IndigoBloom!

Doing the “lightbulb” now! ok and now the "doorknob ;P

Bonnie

Giggle!! You made me crack up! Laaaaughhhinggg!

they are the same move, one is just facing up and the other one down! teeheeee