drank David's Darjeeling by DAVIDsTEA

Thank you Jason for this BIG Sample!

My granddaughters (18,17,15) are sitting and watching Gladiator on my big screen TV as I write.

I served them some (Tangerine Creamsicle) tea already and had some myself but now I wanted more. (I’ve also seen Gladiator a zillion times!)

What could be better than blood, swords and tea?!

Jason kindly sent a nice hefty sample of this Darjeeling which I was ready to try.
The scent of the liquor was such a heady floral mix of orange blossom, jasmine and wet bamboo steaming and curling up into my face. I took a cup around for each of the girls to smell. Ummmmm. Smelled good to them. Approval!
I took a sip and noticed how light and brisk the flavor was at first. There was no astringency and the flavor was naturally sweet with a light bergamot taste.
As the cup cooled it became creamy and thickened. I added sweetening and swooned. Oh the exotic Indian winds blew through me…a monsoon of delightful floral tea.

I commented to the girls that this would be a proper tea to take on a Yurt trip (people of all ages go stay in Yurts Colorado. Youth groups, even the Senior Center has Yurt trips!) This and an Assam would do well.

DAVIDsTea has successfully created a blended darjeeling to take the guesswork away for people who just want to drink tea and not study first flush, second flush…and flushes that don’t make sense to many people.

Very enjoyable!

Azzrian

Bonnie how are things there in your parts? The fire isn’t closer is it? Heard something on the news about them letting SOME people BACK in and some still are having to move out and that the fire could go until AUTUMN!!
Geesh! Stay safe!
On another note this tea sounds yum!

Bonnie

I live at the edge of Fort Collins by the hills. There are 1200 people fighting the fire and last count was 50,000 acres burned. Today the smoke is high. When it descends I get sick. They let people further South go back home. The fear now is North and by me, not letting the fire come to populated areas. More lightning due. Our big rains come in July. Hoping for the best! Thanks. I keep taking pictures with my lousy camera! Look at previous review for more photos of fire by my house (mostly smoke).

Azzrian

I saw them! Scary stuff! LOL its times like these I bet you wished you had a good camera! We had one but returned it – so much easier to use a cell phone!

Comments

Azzrian

Geesh! Stay safe!
On another note this tea sounds yum!

Bonnie