drank Organic Dragon Tip by Butiki Teas

Thank you Stacy for this sample of a new tea soon to be available!

It seems that Stacy is busy gathering a large number of new tea’s to release very soon on the Butiki website. In her excitment to share with us Steepsters, some of the new tea’s have been leaking out early as samples. These are the kinds of leaks I like!

This morning I noticed the Dragon Tip among my recent sample stash and decided to skip my normal dark blends and jump to Green Tea.

The leaves were half inch spears ready for a 2 minute steep. Wet the leaves are grass green and surprisingly whole, smelling gently vegital.
The liquor was lightest green and faintly fragrant.

When I poured my first cup and took a drink (I did not sip, I drank) my mouth was filled with more creaminess than usual followed by a remarkably soft pea/bean puree taste. The flavor was smooth. Delicate. There was an astringency for a second in my cheeks…way in the lower back then a burst of juice right at the finish. What a fantastic gulp!
The creaminess is what impressed me the most. Such silkiness right from the beginning.
This was the reverse of many other tea tastings. Cream-flavor-astringency-juice!

I can understand why Stacy is adding this Dragon Tip to her offerings. It does stand on it’s own as a very tasty tea.

Azzrian

Sounds amazing! Can’t wait to try it!

TeaBrat

very exciting!

CHAroma

“These are the kinds of leaks I like!” LOL! I can’t help myself, my mind goes to funny places, hahaha!!

Comments

Azzrian

Sounds amazing! Can’t wait to try it!

TeaBrat