Second Review.

I love this Black Tea! It’s a tie… Laoshan Black and Zhu Rong for my #1 favorite Black Tea. I can’t choose between the two. I love them both!

“Remember Bonnie”…’a whisper in my ear….“this tea has a shorter than usual steep time”….
I followed the Verdant directions for my pot of tea and poured the most beautiful clear, deep chestnut brown liquor into my cup.

The taste was a velvety dark, almost bitter sweet chocolate.
Clean in the mouth and not acidic.
The Cocoa flavor was like chocolate nib with a sweet, bright, jammy Paso Robles Zinfandel flavor or Ruby Sonoma Port.
I absolutely tasted kettle cooked potato chips. What fun!
I decided to sweeten my cup a little which just enhanced the contrast between the potato, chocolate and fruit a little bit.

I resteeped 4 times, realizing 64oz. from 1.5 TB.tea. It makes the most wonderful iced tea when you are very full and still have leaves ready to give you more lovely tea!

I still am in love…tastes blissful! Bravo!

Colorado Grandma