drank Masala Chai by Teaopia

Thank you IndigoBloom for this tasty tea sample!

Happy First Day of Summer!
(Anyone reading this in the Winter will growl and offer a curse on me…well you’d better NOT!)

I had a small packet of tea left from IndigoBloom which was labled “Masala…don’t know from who” and today…the mystery of “who” was solved when she did a review mentioning her Masala from Teopia. Ha! Gotcha!
I read a caution not to brew the Chai too strong “it has a punch”…so I obeyed! I played it smart at 3 minutes, sweetened my cup and added cream. Turned on some smooth Sinatra (oh yes, croon on Frankie) and
took a drink throwing my head back like a lady with a cocktail at the end of a hard day.

Ahhhh,yessss…the perfect strength. Not too strong, not too spicy. Smooth. Just right!

I tasted some apple first, no standout spice… but I could feel the cinnamon heat. All of the spices were blended together in harmony. There was a bit of a honey-malt sweetness from the underlying Black Tea.
(Soooo glad the Tea was not completely covered up with a blanket of spice!)
I believe this is one of the mildest Chai’s I’ve ever enjoyed. Quite good and better than I thought it was going to be! (Ya’ll tricked me with your warnings!)

Next time, maybe I’ll take the steeping a little longer, although why should or would I? This tastes really good as is!

Summer, Swimming!
I have a pool…come on over! http://youtu.be/bTcmCxqOE_s Sinatra

Kittenna

I wonder if Indigobloom gave you the Masala Chai from Teaopia, or whether it was the one she gave me, which was from an unknown company because she couldn’t read the label? It wasn’t particularly strong for me, but a pleasant chai just the same.

Indigobloom

oh yes, that’s right… it was probably the one my friend gave me, from India!! the label is obscured by a hole punch. (hehe there’s the punch!)

DaisyChubb

I would love to take up your pool invite Bonnie! Happy first day of Summer indeed :D

Bonnie

Ha ha. Sure I-Bloom that’s what you mean by it having a punch …sure …u…silly!

Azzrian

Happy Solstice!

Comments

Kittenna

Indigobloom

DaisyChubb

Bonnie

Ha ha. Sure I-Bloom that’s what you mean by it having a punch …sure …u…silly!

Azzrian