drank Sweet Matcha Original by Rishi Tea

I’ve been reading all the Fabulous matcha reviews and a few recipes the last few days. I remembered the lonely bag in my cupboard and decided to give the green magic another try. My first experience was dull and pretty tasteless. This time, I was going to really create a Matcha Masterpiece!

Ingredients: 2TB Matcha, 1/2 cup frozen chopped strawberries that I cut up the night before, a few ice cubes, 1tsp splenda (no comment) and 2 cups (no comment here either) low fat buttermilk.
Blend on the ice setting to milkshake/smoothie consistency!

This is a super tangy, sweet, green and berry smoothie that’s really good. Blueberries work just as well with buttermilk (I don’t like buttermilk unless it’s like this or in ranch dressing!).

I found my way to enjoy what had been icky before. Good tasting blended with something else! Because of this, I upped the rating!

Invader Zim

That sounds delicious! Speaking of blueberries, I just got some from the farmers market today…now I need to try this!

Comments

Invader Zim

Colorado Grandma