Second review. :(

Today this flavored puerh just didn’t work!
I steeped it the same length of time as before, same amount of tea and everything and it was weak and insipid. A limp orangy, hibiscusy, barely puerhy flavored brackish drink. Blech! You’d have thunk that I used tepid water and a 1 minute steep time.
Oh No I deh ent! I used boiling H2o and 6 minute steep! Right!

I couldn’t hack drinking the swill!

Some other time I’ll try again. So sad. So sad. So sad. Sigh……

Down goes the rating until it deserves to raise again!
Naughty Puerh! :(

TeaBrat

I’m sure the hibiscus didn’t help. Why do tea companies add it to everything?

Bonnie

I don’t mind it if it’s blended right and does not dominate everything. You have to be a master blender though. Tempering the acid with something that tames it.

Indigobloom

I agree, hibby needs to be done up proper!
this one… I found to be great one steep, terrible the next. shakes head

This would make me a head banger

tigress_al

Ya, one really needs to watch this one VERY closely!

lol I had no idea you were a metal head ;P

Comments

TeaBrat

I’m sure the hibiscus didn’t help. Why do tea companies add it to everything?

Indigobloom

I agree, hibby needs to be done up proper!
this one… I found to be great one steep, terrible the next. shakes head

This would make me a head banger

tigress_al

Ya, one really needs to watch this one VERY closely!

lol I had no idea you were a metal head ;P