Second review

After a tasting disaster with an icky puerh..(yuck)…I ran to the cupboard for a completely opposite kind of tea to cleanse my palate.
Organic Spring Twist is THE perfect clean and fresh tasting tea!!!

This was delicious! I don’t have many green tea’s in my cupboard other than samples that I’ve been sent. I’m learning little by little which ones appeal to me. It appears that the creamy, less astringent ones and the nutty greens are my favorites…so far.
Drinking Spring Twist was all about creamed corn with sweet peas so fresh just the way I love my green tea. And there was no astringency. I could have sipped this juicy tea all day. It was so, so, good! Yum!

Colorado Grandma