drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks TheTeaFairy for this big sample!

I must be the LAST person on Steepster to taste and review Movie Night!
EVERYONE has written reviews except moi! (and Miss Piggy)

I’m celebrating the occasion of being able to open my window tonight to let in FRESH AIR!
There’s no smoke from the forest fire down low this evening and having this little pleasure is such a treat after being cooped up indoors for the past 3 days.

Movie Night it is (I told myself)! Popcorn and fresh air!

Instead of watching movies, I watch the next Food Network Star and that sort of thing that I save on my DVR.

The scent of the tea steeping was hard to resist. I wanted to stop and drink the tea before it was ready…that’s just how good it smelled. Like walking past a hot caramel corn stand. Irresistible!
I suppose you COULD drink this without sweetening. Why, I have no idea? Adding a little bit of sweet to the slightly salty tea created the best caramely, salty sweet popcorn flavor… full of childhood memories and guilt free. Free I say…free…free…free! What a beautiful word!
One of the greatest gifts that tea has given me is a way to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings without packing on calories.
I knew this wasn’t exactly caramel popcorn flavored. But being a tea…to get this much flavor this close to that movie memory in a blend …well…I think it was tasting pretty cool.

I’ll share a little secret with you…
My first date in my whole life was to the movies in Los Gatos,CA.
I was a Freshman in High School and went with a Senior (big deal) to see Goldfinger with Sean Connery. We held hands. That’s all! (thankful about that too). Love the movies!

http://youtu.be/Fy_PJODH3p0 Goldfinger Theme 1964

Hahaha, that’s so cute! :D

The first date, I mean :P

Erin

Omg… I love that your first date was to see Goldfinger. Seriously you just get cooler and cooler.

Azzrian

call me miss piggy then lol I have not had this one.

Bonnie

Hey Miss Piggy! I thought I was the last one!

DaisyChubb

That is a lovely first date, Goldfinger! Also lovely that you enjoyed this tea and that you get some fresh air and to be FREE!

Invader Zim

There’s two of us named Miss Piggy?! Who would’ve thought!

Bonnie

This little piggy went to market…this little piggy went to town… (there’s more to come)

TheTeaFairy

Girl you’re on fire, I see I’ve missed so many of your reviews, I’m trying to catch up! SO happy you liked this one! (you forgot to mention «MOI» also, I never reviewed this tea, but I’ve been drinking it a LOT!!!

Comments

Kittenna

Hahaha, that’s so cute! :D

The first date, I mean :P

Erin

Azzrian

call me miss piggy then lol I have not had this one.

Bonnie

Hey Miss Piggy! I thought I was the last one!

DaisyChubb

Invader Zim

There’s two of us named Miss Piggy?! Who would’ve thought!

TheTeaFairy