drank Cinnamon Cookie Puer by Lupicia

Thank you Steepsters for being such wonderful uplifting Tea Friends

Dessert! It’s all about Dessert! Tonight I celebrate you all!

Don’t you love our shared little secret…the sweet lovely tea secret that we can pour in our cups and drink down without guilt! Cake tea, honey tea, cookies, strawberries and cream, spice and CHOCOLATE! There’s that almond biscotti flavor that lifted me up and carried me all the way to Italy…to Lake Como. The Russian Tea with cherry jam, and the Pineapple Oolongs and Coconut cream pie…making me get my hula on. Mercy!
Lupicia had this sweet little Puer…Cinnamon Cookie…laced with black tea, elderberry and cinnamon…perfect for a dessert treat tonight.
It tastes like a cookie. No kidding! I love the earthy flavor of puer…but in this case, I’m not missing it at all. (I really wouldn’t like an earthy cinnamon cookie. No, no, no.)

If something is this good… I think of ways to take it further.

I had a Blackberry Cabernet Matinee Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Bar in the freezer.
Uh oh! I went and got it out, unwrapped the silky bar and broke off a chunk.
I ate a little bit of chocolate,took a sip of cookie tea…another bit of chocolate, another sip of tea. Uh! Don’t interupt me! A little bit of chocolate, a sip of cookie tea. (flavor blending silky and rich.Sinfully wonderful…superb!) Remember, I’m only doing this for all of you! ;)

Truthfully, you all bring me such joy. Applaud yourselves! Thank you for all the uplifting comments lately during the fires in Colorado!

Azzrian

I want this!

ashmanra

Thinking of you as I see those devastating photos of the fire and praying for your safety!

Bonnie

Just heard from Jason and he’s ok but his business in Colorado Springs is close to the fire!

Kittenna

Haha, Azzrian – you’re all about the cookie teas, aren’t you!

Bonnie – I’m going to have to try the chocolate, sip of tea, chocolate, sip of tea thing sometime. It sounds like a really great way to enjoy a bit of chocolate for dessert!

DaisyChubb

Glad Jason is safe, , hoping for the safety of his business as well! Thanks for keeping us posted Bonnie, I’m really glad you’re keeping in contact with Jason.

Skulleigh

Chocolate is such a good pairing with tea, isn’t it? Sometime I get a really good chocolate bar and have a single square with a cup of tea. It stretches out how long I get to enjoy the bar, and I’m not eating the whole thing at once, which isn’t really good for my waistline :D

Bonnie

Thats what I do! Another pairing is a very smoky tea and sweet whiskey cheese and an apple or pair or smoky and chocolate. My local cheese shop does tea and cheese pairings!

Skulleigh

Ooo, I never thought of tea and cheese. I will have to give that a try!

Jim Marks

I wonder how teas like this would work as a granita…

Comments

Azzrian

I want this!

ashmanra

Kittenna

Haha, Azzrian – you’re all about the cookie teas, aren’t you!

DaisyChubb

Skulleigh

Ooo, I never thought of tea and cheese. I will have to give that a try!

Jim Marks

I wonder how teas like this would work as a granita…

Colorado Grandma