I’ve been bagging samples to send off to people all day. I really mean it, ALL DAY.
For a person (me) who has no ability to multi-task (my brain misfire issue), bagging, labeling, making notes and keeping a list of who’s been sent what tea takes triple time. The only easy part is sweeping tea debris off the wood floors.

At about 5pm, I was beginning to nod off to sleep on the couch. Garumph! That would never do! “When was the last time I had some tea today?”, I asked myself. “Too long, too long ol girl.” So I rummaged around for a lonely tea that I’d been ignoring (feeling tea guilt).

Oh yes, the Green Tropical. I almost forgot about this little plastic bag. It certainly looks like it came from a spice store all green see through as though it’s filled with Rosemary or Greek Oregano. Hum. The tea had not impressed me the first go around at all.

I was very careful to steep the leaves 3 minutes. The flavor is flat at high heat…those who drink this tea comment on how much better it is cool or chilled. So I waited.

There is a strange astringency…not like a bite at the finish that lingers, but a stinging on the whole surface of the tongue. I don’t see the point since the tea is so faintly flavored. There’s hardly any pineapple to speak of. No strawberry. Almost nothing to hang onto.
The best thing this tea has going for it is a nice floral/fruity scent when dry…like a room freshener.

As a tea, not that interesting.

Really a boring, boring tea. But the caffeine will keep me awake! ;)

Scatterbrain

Boring teas are such a letdown. I don’t like when drinking tea has to turn into “Well, I don’t wanna waste it so I guess I’ll make myself drink it”.

Bonnie

Sometimes it’s been so long you forget it’s bleh!

Kittenna

Haha, I spent the last few hours bagging up tea samples! It takes a long time!

Indigobloom

I find this one depends on the water alot. and my mood haha

Comments

Scatterbrain

Bonnie

Sometimes it’s been so long you forget it’s bleh!

Kittenna

Haha, I spent the last few hours bagging up tea samples! It takes a long time!

Indigobloom