Thank you Bo from the Tea Spot for this generous Sample!

Morning Tea! It’s a beautiful morning on the Frontrange!

What is the Frontrange?
At 5000 ft. there is a point where the high plains meet the mountains running the length of Colorado. All along that point resides most of the population of the State. The views are stunning! I’ve seen antelope in the neighboring fields, fox and bald eagles.

Boulder where the Tea Spot is located, was voted the town with the happiest people in the United States. It might be because the people have been drinking this tea.
As tea lover, I’d stop in at the Tea Spot and pick up this tea to go, then stroll over to the Pearl Street Mall and walk until I found the perfect place to people watch in the shade. The Mall is open-air and closed to cars…filled with fountains, flowers, people walking their pooches and musicians from the Colorado Music Festival.
You can visit tea house after tea house, spice shops, boutiques and the National Center for Atmospheric Research. This is a tea friendly town!

Review:
I made a whole 32oz morning pot of “O” using 1TB leaves and steeped
3 minutes. The liquor was a medium honey brown.

First I took a sip without any additions and was relieved that there was no artificial chocolate flavor or sourness. Hooray!

You could easily enjoy this tea as it is without additions. I found so much more enjoyment with sweetening, cream or both added.

When I added a little sweetening the chocolate flavor began to wake up.
Um…“How about that”?! I wasn’t expecting such a change.

Then I added some cream.
“Well?!, Where have you been all my life my sweet sexy, smooth chocolate bonbon”?!
(I did say the “S” word which with the “O” makes “SO” as in “SO” good!)

The sweetened chocolate creaminess reminds me of Italian Chocolate Hazelnut Seashells that I used to eat at Christmas.
Marbled and precious…better than Nutella…way better. More chocolatey.

Ok Bo….this is a great tasting tea!

http://youtu.be/kccxXCGn9n8 A little Frontrange Slide Show….Come and visit….these scenes for you photographers, at Rocky Mt. National Park are about 1hr from me although the Mountains are right outside my door and just as grand.

TeaEqualsBliss

OH.My.GOSH! Sounds Awesome :)

Bonnie

Hi! How are you today?! Ms. 50000000 reviews! Amazing!

TeaEqualsBliss

teehee…a few extra 0’s on that LOL – I’m good, and you????

Good T"OO"

Relmaster

Another awesome review bonnie ;)

Indigobloom

oh wow this may just be worth an order!

The Tea Spot

Thanks for the great review, Bonnie! I thought you might enjoy this one a little more than Bolder Breakfast :)

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

OH.My.GOSH! Sounds Awesome :)

Bonnie

Hi! How are you today?! Ms. 50000000 reviews! Amazing!

TeaEqualsBliss

teehee…a few extra 0’s on that LOL – I’m good, and you????

Good T"OO"

Relmaster

Another awesome review bonnie ;)

Indigobloom

oh wow this may just be worth an order!

The Tea Spot