drank Shamrock Tea by 52teas

Thank you Will Work for Tea for this Sample!

I haven’t tasted very many 52teas which some of you may have noticed.
Noone sends me samples of them for one thing, and another is that the three I ordered were not very tasty so I just gave up. I still have hope that one will brighten my day.

Here’s my chance to try one of the 52teas!

I used a finum for a 1 cup brewing.
The liquor smells like one of those gummy mint leaf candies with vanilla creme. A nice scent.
Even without any sweetening, the flavor is mildly minty with smooth vanilla blended in. The peppermint and spearmint is united so that neither is dominant. If anything,vanilla is the prominant flavor and mint is a cooling afterthought.

While I crave a hefty mint tea with assertive flavor, not everyone feels the way I do and would prefer a muted version such as this one.

This is not my cup of tea, but there is nothing wrong with the flavor and is pleasing as a soft vanilla mint tea.

Colorado Grandma