drank Earl of Grey by The Tea Spot

Thank you Bo at The Tea Spot for this Sample Tea!

Breakfast 32oz pot of tea for my Saturday morning!

Hard to believe it but out of my huge cupboard full of tea…I only 1 Earl Grey Tea! This tea presented a perfect opportunity to expand my Earl Grey experience.

Lets just jump right to the taste…

This tea tastes like lemon cream pudding! Creamy slightly vanilla lemon milky creamy pudding!
I kid you not! Really it does. I can taste the bergamot in the tea in a non-overwhelming way but I am so in love with the creamy pudding that who cares about the bergamot!
There is supposed to be licorice in this blend too. Oh really? Wherever it is must be taking the bite off the bergamot…you know the usual tang or bite that can make it a bit harsh. Well that’s not happening here. The licorice is not a distinct flavor but mellows out the bergamot.

I really like this tea! The lemon pudding took me off guard! I want this in my cupboard forever!

Gotta go…drinking…wanting more and more….so good….

K S

Oh my goodness this sounds amazing. 32oz pot huh, Ummm, I’ll be right over to help you drink it. You can show me main street USA afterwards and I’ll buy you a cup in Walt’s office. lol. Don’t I wish.

Bonnie

It’s true! There’s still the firepole inside the teahouse. Next door is a book shop in what was the other part of the firehouse (you can walk through from tea shop to book store)so you can see the whole thing clearly. There’s an apartment upstairs just like Walts office. What a hoot. I’ve been all over the U.S. and this is a cool place.

Comments

K S

Bonnie