drank Yunnan Golden Chai by Verdant Tea

Time to revisit this spicy smooth yummy Chai.
Why?
I have a movie to watch and a Dark Chocolate “Love” bar with Crystalized Ginger from Boulder…(Oh Bonnie is a very bad girl)!

I love pairing Chai tea with chocolate. Black malty tea’s taste great with chocolate or with a spiced cookie like I had yesterday with a chewy ginger cookie.

Sometimes people think Chai is only for Winter. Ha! (I love hot Chai year round.) Then again, cold Chai is refreshing.
This spicy tea is packed with so much flavor…I mean really, packed with the best tea base… then the freshest spices layered on top. When you add your favorite milk (or almond/soy addition) and honey or sweetening of choice… you’re set. In the Summer, chilled this is the best! Tasty!

I wonder, what would this be like chilled in the freezer? A real slushy Chai steeped in milk and frozen then blended in the blender? (I’ve got to try this!) What an idea!

I vote for MORE CHAI PLEASE!

Keep making more and more Chai Verdant Tea!

Ninavampi

Wow… Chai Slushy sounds like the best idea ever!!! I have to try that!

oOTeaOo

Agreed… chai slushy sounds amazing. I’ve gotta try that!

chadao

I’ve never tried a chai with a tea base that is actually high quality. I’ll have to check it out!

Bonnie

Verdant has several tea based Chai’s.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

That’s my fave “love” bar.. I think..

Comments

Ninavampi

Wow… Chai Slushy sounds like the best idea ever!!! I have to try that!

oOTeaOo

Agreed… chai slushy sounds amazing. I’ve gotta try that!

chadao

Bonnie

Verdant has several tea based Chai’s.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

That’s my fave “love” bar.. I think..

Colorado Grandma