drank Caramel Macchiato by Lupicia

Thank you Will Work For Tea for this Sample!

I’m catching up on my reviews now that Steepster is working fine again.
Hello all! Missed you’hooo!

This is my spiff up day. I put on a dress and heels, try to look a bit respectable but not flashy (don’t want to call attention to myself just blend in) and off to Church.
The drive is one of the most spectacular I’ve ever seen. There is open space set aside…long stretches of fields between Fort Collins and Loveland so that you have total unobstucted views of the Rocky Mountains. The Mountain Peaks jut up higher and higher in layers to just over 14,000 ft. and are snow capped much of the year. Breathtaking!

When I returned blessed twice with the Liturgy and the Rocky Mountains,
I wanted tea. Of course!

The Lupicia Caramel Macchiato Tea had coffee beans mixed in it. Uh huh!(You could keep some of this around for those “doubters” who have not come over from the dark side to the light.)
My steeping went a little long (I like it this way). A nice roasty coffee/tea. I must say, this had a strong coffee flavor. Mocha and caramel, much smoother than a cup of black coffee would have been.

I added a good bit of cream and some sweetening for a cuppa Joe/Tea.
This was pretty good.

Not too tea’ish if you want tea that tastes like TEA.

oOTeaOo

wow interesting tea! I want to give this tea a try. :)

Sounds yummy!
The Rockies are breathtaking, I have only seen them on my side of the border, in BC and Alberta. I love taking photos, and I have some pretty pictures of those mountains!

Bonnie

I have seen some B.C. mountains…and then …well ALASKA is pretty fantastic!!! I’m sure you have lots of the same…and your Rocky’s are part of the same too. I want to go to Banff! What’s so cool about where I am, is the Rocky Mt. National Park is 45 minutes away from the Frontrange flat land. I can go up from 5000 ft. Hike a trail (well not me…too old and ill) in a day up to 12000 feet and have a good time seeing elk and mountain long horn sheep etc. The Elk run all over town in herds up in Estes Park. Yes, Photos! Post some of yours!

tigress_al

I don’t have my photos on any websites. One day I will put them on a website, and then I will post them for you to see!

Comments

oOTeaOo

wow interesting tea! I want to give this tea a try. :)

Sounds yummy!