Drank this again today at H.L. with Granddaughter Megan and
had the awesome Ginger Cookies!!!
As always the companionship of Megan was the best…and her reaction to the malty tea without sugar paired with the soft ginger cookie was
such a treat to see. “Wow, this is sooooo goood!”
“I know, I know!”
“Who would have thunk that the tea without sweetening and the cookie would be heaven?!”
“Wow, grandma…this is great!”

And the experiences keep racking up. The lessons of life that a little pot of tea can cheer the heart and warm up a conversation.

I introduced her to all the tea Pro’s at Happy Lucky’s. Me beaming with pride of course.

Colorado Grandma