drank Earl Grey by Bigelow

Thank you hannaspring for this tea Sample!

I have migraine with nausea. This happens pretty frequently and I might only be sick part of the day and then the migraine will go away.
While I’m feeling sea sick…caffeine is helpful…but I don’t want to fuss with pots and tea leaves or timing when the room is spinning.
Hail the tea bag!
I can’t screw up a tea bag, miss the measurement…break the pot…or spill the leaves on the floor!
I just poured the hot water in my big mug, tossed the teabag in and went to sit down on my couch (sunglasses on and curtains closed to block the light).
I guesstimated 3 minutes, took out came the teabag and my fragrant cup of tea was ready.
The tea wasn’t too bergamoty or too creamy. Simply a pretty mid level Earl Grey with a little orangey aftertaste. I could taste the teabag paper but I’d rather in the tea than sour, bitterness or astringency.

This bagged tea isn’t too bad. Middle of the road flavor but very welcome when I don’t have the will to prepare tea without passing out!
(Maybe having some more teabags like this around is a good idea!)

Missy

Eww! Migraines are yucky! Hope you feel better soon.

Hesper June

As a fellow migraine sufferer, I understand your discomfort and hope it dissipates quickly.
Glad you had this simple tea to comfort you.

Ninavampi

Get better soon! I hate migraines… They ruin my day and make me useless till they pass. Please feel better soon! :)

Bonnie

Thanks, it was probably due to a weather change. Barometric changes sets them off and the sky had a bank of thick clouds hanging over the State all day during the memorial services for the people shot in Aurora. Over the Mts. at sunset the sky was all golden like glimpses of hope.

hannabling

Get well soon!

Comments

Missy

Eww! Migraines are yucky! Hope you feel better soon.

Hesper June

Glad you had this simple tea to comfort you.

Ninavampi