drank Pu Erh Poe by Adagio Teas

second review…

My first review on this Puerh was just after I joined Steepster 5 months ago. Seems like ages in tea months! I’ve been a ‘tea person’ such a short time. I scored this tea pretty high and this was probabaly one of my first unflavored puerh’s.
What do I think of this Puerh now?
I did a quick rinse of the leaves…(know to do that now) then steeped 3 minutes.
Today I’m pretty sick with nausea from what has turned into an allergic reaction to some food (don’t know what) so tea is something that’s good for the stomach! I picked this puerh to help me feel better.
The flavor was mild and bready without bitterness. I was surprised at how dark the brew was after just 3 minutes and thought that it wasn’t bad for a morning cup with cream and sugar as a coffee subsitute. I added a little sweetening only and thought it was a good wheat bread tasting puerh with a little mushroom flavor. Not really complex but friendly.

Doorbell….granddaughter bringing 7-up for my tummy…mixing well with some ginger tea in the frig!

Hesper June

Hope you feel better soon!

Bonnie

Thank you….it was snacking on dry pea’s…stupid me…they’re in the bean family…duh…took a few days before the effects hit me!

Bummer! I am sorry:(

mrmopar

hope you feel better!

Michelle

Feel better, Bonnie!

Ninavampi

Get better soon!

Bonnie

Thanks guys…by tomorrow the room should stop spinning. I’m supposed to see an allergist (I’ve never had allergies until 5 years ago so as life changes your body can change too rather food than runny nose from trees and pollen and such!).

Indigobloom

Hope you wake up feeling better today Bonnie. Good luck with the allergists

K S

Hope today finds you feeling better. As for the tea – it’s always fun to go back and see how your tastes have progressed / changed.

Bonnie

Hello…a little better today…couldn’t get on steepster till noon…got the black screen…nausea will go away later I’m sure. Can’t eat much yet.

Spoonvonstup

Hope you’re feeling all better soon! We’ve had a stomach bug going around the office and it struck me last week. Best wishes

Also- can’t believe it’s only been 5 months! I feel like you’ve always been part of Steepster; it’s impossible to imagine it without you.

Bonnie

That is solo sweet. Today is the first time since Tuesday I can eat anything carefully and drink tea. I’ve been so sick with the allergic reaction to those stupid handful of peas. Like Poisen! Worse than the flu…but I’m coming out of the fog (I hope). Thanks,

Comments

Hesper June

Hope you feel better soon!

Bummer! I am sorry:(