reviewed Steep & Go by Teaware

Here’s a new product that I picked up at Happy Lucky’s for $6.95 but also saw at the Boulder Tea Festival. It was Best New Product at the world tea expo this year and invented by The Tea Spot (also from Boulder). I ran into Bo at the Festival and he gave me a little brochure about this invention which comes in 4 colors.

I love this! Here’s how it works.

The infuser top screws onto Dasani, Evian and Volvic water bottles (probably others also). Then you put your tea leaves into the bottle and screw the top on. Put the bottle in the frig or take it with you and you’re all set to drink the brew out of the sipper top with no fear of leaves getting in the way or clogging. (There’s a 3 inch filter rod that extends down into the bottle keeping your tea leaf free.)

Genius! Easy!
Dishwasher safe too!

What a great invention! I would have put a photo of the invention but the item on the Tea Spot website could not be copied to fit into the Steepster format.

mrmopar

you got to send me a link to where i can get a couple of these. please please i will be nice.lol!

Bonnie

The Tea Spot Website (this is their product)

Comments

mrmopar

Bonnie

The Tea Spot Website (this is their product)

Colorado Grandma