Thank you EPI tea for this sample!

This was the best sample I tasted from EPI tea. I’ll tell you why.

The experience was like dancing a Tango with a stranger. Slow, moody and with no emotion showing up front at first.
The flavor was a little malty and dry from the Black Tea, sweet and citrusy. The burgamot and lavender were subtle and slightly astringent at the finish. I liked it. I had no worries. Everything seemed controlled and very mellow.
(This still was in the beginning while the tea was very HOT.)

I added sugar as a tempting tease like a quick wide sweep of a satin shoe. Ah ha!
What returned was a coco malty taste. A candied lavender flower flavor with citrus burgamot. Such restraint was as breathless as a hard cheek to cheek glide across the dance floor. Intriguing.

The cooling of the tea increased, and with the cooling the bergamot and lavender flavors increased and became very pronounced. The finish was big and juicy citrus.
That finish grabbed me and threw me to the floor in a manner that said “You should have known better than to doubt my power and strength”.

Ah Earl…..I hope we dance again.

http://youtu.be/tqLh6rQqkoA Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez (Tango)

Wow, a Earl that tangos!
That is a side of him I did not know;)

Bonnie

I think he gets around. ‘That kind of guy’ Like Magic Mike (the movie)

Hesper June

Oh! Okay. I did not see that movie.
The commercials alone made me blush, I can not even fathom sitting in the theater:)

Bonnie

I didn’t see the movie either, I just meant that EARL is a ladies man.

Ah! maybe so:)

Comments

Hesper June

Wow, a Earl that tangos!
That is a side of him I did not know;)

Bonnie

I think he gets around. ‘That kind of guy’ Like Magic Mike (the movie)

Hesper June

Oh! Okay. I did not see that movie.

Bonnie

I didn’t see the movie either, I just meant that EARL is a ladies man.

Ah! maybe so:)