Hey, I cold brewed this Oolong in the new Steep & Go (why does this name remind me of a Tupperware party gadget?) and it tasted very, very D-liscious!

I jammed a bunch of tea nuggets into a big 1 liter bottle of Dasani and screwed on my purpley/pink filter top (there are 4 colors) and stuck the bottle in the frig.
5 hours later….ZAM! Coconut Oolong Magic!

I like this Oolong hot. I like this Oolong cold. I like this Oolong!

(Steep & Go is a Tea Spot product but available many places)

I’ve never tried it cold!! next time I buy some… challenge accepted :P

Bonnie

You’re on. I’m almost out myself. It’s a really good coconut oolong. If I want more I send my son to pier 39 in San Francisco to get some for me. (Bad mama)

oh no good mama!! good for the kids to give back ;P

Helena

yes but do you like it with green eggs and ham? Dr. Seuss reference :D

Comments

Indigobloom

I’ve never tried it cold!! next time I buy some… challenge accepted :P