Great Scot I’m a dimwhit about time! My daughter Annalisa came over this morning to help me look over some wordpress blog formats and I forgot all about the tea steeping in the teapot for oh…about 7-8 minutes or more! (most likely 10 minutes!)
So far (and this is the honest truth) I have yet to screw up a Verdant tea steep time and end up with undrinkable tea. Why is that? It could be that the tea is the right kind to screw up. Maybe not though.
Mint and fennel and Puer was on the safer side for long steeping (huge sigh of relief). My daughter doesn’t drink Puer or sweeten her tea or add milk or any dilutants so what would she say?
I poured two big mugs of inky brown tea and snuck a wee sip first to test for bitterness.
Waaaow! Not bitter at all! It tasted sweet, minty and very drinkable without adding anything to it. Amazing!
My daughter drank her mug of tea and liked the flavor (she doesn’t fake it if she doesn’t like it either!).

I added milk and sweetening to make a robust latte…so good!

Autumn Hearth

I thought about opening this one while going through my Verdant box (not a shipping box mind you a much larger box that still doesn’t contain mall my Verdant tea, I have a Verdant drawer as well!) this morning. Need to try it soon!

Bonnie

My daughter has been on a raw food diet and I thought an introduction to Puer with some mint would be nice in the morning and good for the digestion. Also this is good for dieters and those with tummy troubles.

this sounds ahhhmazing Bonnie! phew

aha! this is your 365th note Bonnie! one for every day of the year :P

Bonnie

Except I’ve only been on Steepster since Feb. I think. Seems like longer but nope, not that long really. You are always so supportive I-Bloom!

Comments

Autumn Hearth

this sounds ahhhmazing Bonnie! phew