drank Premium Chai by Butiki Teas

This weekend is the big Bohemian Night’s Festival in Fort Collins and I have never gone downtown to see what all the fuss is about. I imagined a nice little downtown affair with some street vendors and a stage with music much like there is every weekend.
I called my granddaughter, picked her up and we went to the event.
Neither of us had any idea that the whole downtown area was blocked off for blocks and blocks and blocks with 7 stages and huge amounts of food, drink and everything else imaginable.
We went for tea of course and Schey had her first Macha Latte, and later we ate bacon, raspberry waffles from the Waffle Lab truck. It was sublime.

This morning, my wake-up tea was a revisit of Butiki’s Premium Chai.
Oodles (great word) of spice just crying for cream and sweetening.
(I happen to think that this Chai is BEST with additions especially some kind of milk!)
Whatever your day will be. Mowing a lawn, paying bills, riding a bike or walking for hours at a community festival, a great spicy Chai wakes you up and kicks your butt with just enough caffeine to get you going without making your stomach angry. This is a nice little Chai from a great lady (Stacy)!

Helena

I had a sample of this and loved it! The next time I get some money I’m buying quite a bit of it :D

Indigobloom

oh wow that sounds like a blast! raspberry waffless… perhaps a challenge for Frank? (52teas)

TeaBrat

Sounds like fun!

Bonnie

Yep Amy reminded me of California. I was told that some lady in Real Estate who owns a LOT pays for the whole thing!!! Tonight one of the free STAGES is The Gipsy Kings.

Comments

Helena

Indigobloom