I declared today my Butiki Day! I’m being a brave woman and drinking a whole big pot of Guayusa at 4:30pm because the closing ceremony of the Olympics will be on tonight and I intend to stay up and enjoy myself!
(I enjoy myself anyway!)

The Summer Days are beginning to cool finally or so it seems. We had the longest stream of days over 90 degree weather on record! Today, this pot of creamy tea tasted like my childhood Summer’s, listening for the ice cream truck melody…‘All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel’…playing rickety rack as it slowly came down the street. I could buy a 10 cent creamsicle being careful to eat it JUST SO! (Outside first then the creamy vanilla ice cream last…the reverse of how you eat an Oreo cookie).

Who cares about an energy boost when the flavor is so creamy and delicious. I sweetened mine. There’s even a little tingle that I like. Stacy know’s how to create her flavors well, like a magician with a wand. What I know is that I’ll always be a kid at heart and I love my creamsicles cold or hot like this yummy tea!

hannabling

Guayusa is great. I bought 2lbs of it on Amazon from Runa this weekend! Can’t wait!.

Butiki Teas

A Butiki Day, I love it! :)

Comments

hannabling

Butiki Teas

A Butiki Day, I love it! :)

Colorado Grandma