Chocolate Tea #2 on my Chocolate Tea Day!

So, this is one that I really liked when I sipped it before.
How does it compare to the Spice and Tea Exchange Dark Chocolate Tea that I had for breakfast? It’s not a bitter sweet chocolate taste or as thick tasting, but it definitely tastes like one of my favorite candies of all time…(drum roll)

MALT BALLS!

Ooooooooohhhhhh!
I love to eat Malt Ball candies at the movies. I mean, they are the best yummy cocoa sweeties to eat slowly while watching all the action taking place on the big screen. (I know you can taste them)

Anyway, this is the best tea I’ve had from The Tea Spot! (I did put cream in my cup and sweetened the brew!)

Colorado Grandma