I emptied the end of my 1oz packet into my Finum brew basket because today I should be receiving another 4oz. of this super delicious, can’t be without it blend! It’s just what I want for breakfast! Perfect!
(If Verdant discontinues this one I’m heading to their office and having a talk with the boss is all I can say! Watch out Mr. Duckler!)

What I love about luscious Black Tea’s and Verdant Puer’s with a little spice and love…is all here in one nice blend. Like a hug in the morning this cup is so rich and creamy.
I’m too old for Teddy Bears and too vain for fuzzy slippers, but this tea has all the warm comfort I want.

We all know what’s right around the bend. Fall and Winter.
Just a few weeks away and the winds will pick up a chill, then a flurry somewhere around All Hallow’s Eve. I’ll sit on my sofa with a mug of this warm tea with a smile on my face, watching for the first time (I was unable to see when I was mostly blind last year), the first snow come floating down outside my big window.

Note to Verdant. Just cross out Summer and put in Winter!
Imperial Winter Blend by Verdant Tea. ;) (A suggestion)

I love this blend and up goes the rating. I can almost chew on this tea it’s so full of body! Nom nom and so many of you Steepster’s say!

ashmanra

Yep. I am with you there!

Autumn Hearth

I’m pretty confident that the fall and winter blends will be amazing!

Bonnie

Autumn, I’m sure there’s lots of tea’s named after you too!

Autumn Hearth

hehe, I tend to feel awkward writing autumn, so I choose fall which really isn’t my preference but autumnal is okay. But yes I can’t wait for the new harvests (well my tea budget can certainly wait) but we’re still getting in early summer which is just as exciting! Of course I also understand that this Imperial Breakfast was just the right balance of teas for you and I imagine Mr. Duckler should be able to supply you with it when you order it at certain quantity at a time ;)

Comments

ashmanra

Yep. I am with you there!

Autumn Hearth

I’m pretty confident that the fall and winter blends will be amazing!

Bonnie

Autumn, I’m sure there’s lots of tea’s named after you too!

Colorado Grandma