Morning tea!
I really wanted a Coconut Chai! The very idea was a flash of lightening calling me…“Bonnie,…(boom, crash) you must order this Chai because it has coconut which you lurv…!”

Short and sweet of it, no coconut in this Chai sad to say. Wah!
Please, please, nice people at Whispering Pines (and you are nice)
the spices have taken over and get strong as the tea sits (which I think is the issue here…a culinary rule about spice).

The cloves especially formed an alliance with the cinnamon and marched into the coconut camp and obliterated all the object of my desire. Wah! No lurv!

Silliness aside. This needs some reworking or a new label that says
CHAI. Just CHAI.

If I review this as a Just Chai, it tastes good but a bit one note.
Yes I did add milk and sweetening and there is a hefty bite from the
CLOVES who own the Chai. I don’t want all clove though.

Sorry. Let me know if this is reworked and I’d like to try again.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Doneee :) Next time you order something, I’ll be throwing in an ounce of this for free. Cheers!

Bonnie

Very nice. I hate to say anything but find it can help sometimes. I’m all for a company being successful especially when they have good customer service!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

I’ve been mixing the coconut chai beforehand (rather than upon order like everything else) because it’s such a timely process…from now on I’ll be leaving the coconut out until it’s ordered. I just tried them both (pre-mixed and fresh) and I can totally see where the coconut has gone away. SO SORRY! I’m a coconut lover too, so I’ll definitely remember this :)

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Bonnie