It seems that I’m going to be the first one to review this tea!
(An earthquake and rattle of chains!)

Ha! Not to worry! I liked this tea!

Here’s why!

Right up front Whispering Pines comes out and says “There’s a hint of Lapsang Souchong in this cozy cabin fire Black Tea!” and that’s exactly what you get.

The flavor was pretty smooth and mild, even bright like a light Assam at first. Not bakery bread or malty tasting and not the slightest bit astringent.

I added sweetening and later cream. To my taste, the sweetening was best and went with the smokiness which had become stronger as the tea cooled.

By far, this was my favorite of the Whispering Pines Black Tea blends and would be easy to drink through the coming Fall and Winter months especially with a little toast and jam to go along with the smoky brew!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

HA! I knew you’d like this! :) Totally love that – “More like a Woodsman with the skill and restraint of a Fairy Godmother’s Wand… dusted this tea with Lapsang Souchong, I’m thinking.” :D

Whispering Pines Tea Company

And surprisingly, nobody else has gotten this yet! You are the third person in the world to to taste this tea :)

Bonnie

Whispering Pines…What? you don’t see yourself as a Woodsman or as the Fairy Godmother with a wand? I’m #3 COOL!

I am ABSOLUTELY a woodsman AND a fairy godmother with a wand! :D

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Bonnie