drank Organic Guranse by Butiki Teas

This is the second time I’ve had this tea from Butiki only the last time it was a Sample and now I own 2 whole ounces all to myself!

I remember the first time being so surprised the first time at how good the flavor was that I even cooked some apples in this tea…so yummy!

I made a full pot for my morning sit down with Steepster!
The news today in Fort Collins is almost right out my window.
The President is speaking at the University today at the other end of my street ( W Elizabeth is interrupted by the University then on the other side E Elizabeth continues on). The parking for the event is at the Stadium with shuttles going down my street…right past my house. I’m not going anywhere!!! I have a ticket but I’m staying away from the crowds because it’s HOT! Besides, I’ve seen Presidents and lived in Washington, D.C. so let the young people go!

I’m sittin’ and sippin’ my Guranse! Boy is this tea GOOD!
It reminds me of those old fashioned sassafras candy cane sticks
you can get at old fashioned candy stores. If it was a bit more tangy I would say horehound. The color is brilliant mahogany.
So syrupy sweet and yummy!

I’ve been invited to Happy Lucky’s at 5pm to taste a Green Tea Cake by a baker lady who is on Steepster! I’ll give a report tomorrow!

Everyone have a happy day…I’m so glad to have you all as my friends!

awesome! sounds fun, enjoy the cake!

Butiki Teas

Enjoy your cake! :)

Missy

Sounds like fun, hope you have a good time.

Bonnie

I did go have the cake and it was very moist and good made with matcha and cream filled! Yum!

Ninavampi

Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Bonnie

It was good. I had no idea that the young lady that made it is moving to New York so I said goodbye and wished her well. I also learned that my tea server had toured the world as a professional dancer and loves the Lindy Hop! He served me some new Yunnan Ji (Pressed Cake) which was unlike any tea brick I’ve had before. More like a darjeeling or black tea.

Thomas Smith

I’ll have to give Butiki a try

Comments

awesome! sounds fun, enjoy the cake!

Butiki Teas

Enjoy your cake! :)

Missy

Sounds like fun, hope you have a good time.

Ninavampi