drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

Thank you Ashmanra for this lovely sample tea!

Cranberry and Almond flavors it says in the Harney & Son’s notes.
Fall is coming. In fact, this is the LAST DAY OF SUMMER!

Am I the only one who packed up the tank tops, shorts and white jeans this weekend? It’s a frigid 84 degrees out ;) so I thought I’d get ready for the cold weather with a splendid Fall tea.

Since this was my morning wake-up tea, I added cream and sweetening.
Some flavored tea’s speak to me. “Add a little something, Bonnie, you know you want to.” And I can’t resist.
(There are tea’s that I never add anything to ever, ever, ever!)

I liked the cranberry flavor which was just like chewing on the plump dry cranberry’s that I used to get from Trader Joe’s. Tart and sweet. The almond didn’t taste like almond in a distinct way. I couldn’t tell it was there as a nutty flavor, but it carried the cranberry along by giving depth to the tea so that it didn’t taste too fruity or thin. What I’m trying to say poorly is, the almond gave a cranberry chewy granola flavor to the tea. There.

Come on Fall! We’re ready for the display of color!

BoxerMama

It is a frigid 91 degrees here!

ashmanra

90 F here, so the tank tops and shorts will have to stay out for another couple of months!

oh my this sounds yummy!

Bonnie

Go back to sleep bloom…you’re sick!

tigress_al

As much as I love fall, I want to hold on to summer for just a little bit longer. It is still mostly warm enough here.
I need to try this tea, I have received a sample!

Indigobloom

LOL can’t!! tooo much to do. Oi!

Comments

BoxerMama

It is a frigid 91 degrees here!

ashmanra

oh my this sounds yummy!

Bonnie

Go back to sleep bloom…you’re sick!

tigress_al

I need to try this tea, I have received a sample!

Indigobloom

LOL can’t!! tooo much to do. Oi!

Colorado Grandma