Thank you Dhart1214 for this sample tea!

This is #1 of three tea’s to taste on Dhart1214’s challenge

I received 3 tea’s. Blueberry Pie, Strawberry Black and Swiss Chocolate Black with a note that said, “Please try these because they all taste the same to me!”

So today I set up 3 pots to brew with 3 mugs and 3 3×5 cards to jot my notes. I loaded the baskets with tea leaves, poured the water on and set the timers…game on!

This is the first of the 3 reviews:

The scent of the liquor was crusty pie…but not blueberry or any berry for that matter. It smelled yummy, like a bakery.

When I took a sip from my little glass cup, it was pretty bland but creamy, with a slight crust taste and nondescript berry flavor.

I sweetened the tea a very little bit which did not bring out any more berry flavor. Adding more sweetening again, and the berry was stronger. Odd. Who would make a tea that only tastes like the name if you mega sweeten it?

No blueberry here for me but there is a hint of pie and a light berry of some sort.

Colorado Grandma