Thanks Dhart1214 for this sample tea!

This is Tea #2 in the tea taste off!

The aroma of this tea was the best of the 3 I tasted. Definitely
Strawberry!
But, wah-wah….the flavor was again a sweetish nondescript berry with some creaminess.
“Let me see what happen’s when I sweeten this tea!”, I said to myself.

Just like the Blueberry Pie tea (which so far was similar but more pie crusty tasting) a little sweet didn’t help the flavor much.
So I added a little more and BAM! Strawberry!

Why?

Why should I have to add a ton of sweetening to get a strawberry flavor out of this tea? (Makes no sense to me!)

At least I’ve established that the Blueberry and Strawberry are not identical twins at this point and the Strawberry has inched ahead of the Blueberry in taste points.

Spoonvonstup

Very interesting taste-off! It was fun to read along. Hmm, sugar-bandits. I wonder how and why right along with you.

Bonnie

naughty little tea’s!

Comments

Spoonvonstup

Bonnie