Thank you Dhart1214 for this sample tea! Again!

#3in the tea taste trio challenge from Dhart1214!

Surely Swiss Chocolate Tea with chocolate chips in it would taste
completely different than Strawberry and Blueberry…I mean come on…it’s CHOCOLATE! I could SEE the big chocolate chips!

The aroma was cocoa (however that was a pretty light scent).

Just like the previous 2 tea’s, the taste was creamy smooth, a little sweet and very lightly cocoa but BITTER! More than BRISK!
WHEW!

Remembering (only a few minutes ago) the sweetening effect, I added a little which tempered the bitterness slightly. Then I added more which helped more. Then some more until the tea was drinkable but sweet.

I ended up with a tea that tasted odd. Not like cocoa but like frosting out of a pre-made container. Betty Crocker artificial Swiss Chocolate Frosting in a can!

These tea’s are not for people who want a tea straight without additions.

There you have it Dhart1214. No, they didn’t all taste the same.
What was the same is…they are SUGAR BANDITS!

Bonnie

Not long after these tastings I got a kicking me in the head migraine (not a headache really a face and nausea one)…hope the tea’s didn’t have anything to do with it…flavorings or whatever.

mrmopar

hope you feel better! prayers your way!!!

Thanks Mrmopar!

Dhart1214

Thank you so much Bonnie. I rarely add sweetener to my teas. I didn’t realize it could make such a difference.

Comments

Bonnie

mrmopar

hope you feel better! prayers your way!!!

Thanks Mrmopar!