Oh my? I’m the first to review this Mate!

Yesterday was the first real rain in 70+ days on the Frontrange. It’s about time! I can’t remember the last time the temperature dipped below 90 degrees.
The refreshing rain and dip to the high 60’s was similar to the feeling you get when you jump into a cool pool on a hot day.

Today the air was scrubbed clean and the sun was out, drying up the last little puddles of water. No forecast of heat to come (Amen to that!), but a real Fall cool-down in the 80’s then 70’s and next month 60’s and the big drop off to Winter and snow. Growing up in California there was no anticipation of Season’s. I enjoy my new life with the definition of time passing linked to weather like a seasonal quilt made by Currier and Ives.

I had one last Whispering Pines Tea from my order to review. One nice caffeinated Mate that I’d been waiting for the right morning to try. The tea matched the weather and my mood so I boiled the water and steeped the tea 5 minutes as directed.

I was impressed! I didn’t expect to enjoy this herbal tea as much
as I did!
The ginger wasn’t bitter, not too strong or too weak either. It tasted just right. The same with the lemon. Not overpowering or bitter.
There was a buttery creaminess that blended well with the lemony ginger flavor. It was very smooth and gentle. And of course (this being Whispering Pines Tea Company) there was the slightest hint of smoke.

When the Mate cooled, the ginger heat intensified which was nice. Other than that, I liked this blend and would drink it on many a chilly Fall or Winter morning!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Glad you enjoyed this one! This mate also goes really well as a latté. =)

Your reviews are always a lot more than reviews
There’s a story in every one of of your reviews and everyday there’s a new story

DaisyChubb

Isn’t that true wiicked? Bonnie’s a real gem that way!

It’s fun because everyday I look for a review from her for a story

Bonnie

I’m a cubic zerconia, a fake diamond! Ha! You guys are so sweet! Shazam! You are now grandchildren of mine!

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Glad you enjoyed this one! This mate also goes really well as a latté. =)

Your reviews are always a lot more than reviews

DaisyChubb

Isn’t that true wiicked? Bonnie’s a real gem that way!

It’s fun because everyday I look for a review from her for a story