drank Jubilee by The London Tea Room

Thank you Terri Harp Lady for this sample tea (But just wait, you won’t be thanking me in a minute!)

I read your review about how this Diamond Anniversary of the Queen, delicious tea is boyfriend ’Tony’s’ FAVORITE! But it’s not your favorite is it miss Terri?!

I must say this…

I am with TONY!

Your BF and I might just make some sweet oooh’s and ahhhh’s over this good tasting bergamot orange tea! I didn’t even think it was bitter or too strong tasting! It was delicious!

So watch out! (Hee Hee)

Tell ol’ Tony not to worry,…but I love this tea.
My pot of tea was smooth and rich. Really rich in a way that didn’t have any of the floral cream flavor that some bergamot tea’s have. This was black tea, bergamot, orange and smoothness.
Entirely lovely!

Terri HarpLady

LOL!! Tony will be glad to know you like his favorite tea!
I really want to like it, and the funny thing is, years ago I really liked bergamot, but it just seems so overpowering & acidic to me now.

Sidebar: In my Verdant order today I have an oz of Bergamot Rose Laoshan black, which I am curious to sample. I remember a few weeks ago David said the current blends were going away, to be replaced by Fall blends, so I figured I’d better get some while I could! I plan to serve some of that to Tony this weekend.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

LOL!! Tony will be glad to know you like his favorite tea!

Colorado Grandma