There have been a lot of Butiki Tea’s reviewed today.
Is there a Butiki full moon or something? Hey Stacy, what are you cooking up now?

I have to confess that tonight I watched the (awkward moment)
Finale of “So You Think You Can Dance!” Can I see a show of hands? Who else has watched the entire 9TH season with me? Fess up!

Right before the Finale began, I made a whole pot of Almond Indulgence and settled down with my tray of tea, a mug, cream and sweetening. I WAS READY!

I told Stacy that this tea reminds me of Apple Pie. I don’t know why since it’s an Almond tea but I think of Apple Pie when I taste it. In fact, this tea only needs a nudge of spice and it would make a great Chai. (Thinking about it and scheming I filed that thought under: Future Experiments with Tea.)

My favorite way to drink Almond Indulgence has been with cream and sweetened. I love it this way. I’d like it steeped in milk too. (Note to self…“Try milk steeping.”)

Feet up and mug in hand, I watched the results of the last show of the series. What creative choreography and gifted young dancers. They’ve inspired me. The Arts have always inspired me.

Does it matter that I can’t dance like those young, strong dancers.
I dance with them in another way. I soar in my spirit with every lift, bending and spinning or rising up light as a leaf on the wind, my feet hardly touching the ground.

I fly!

The abandon that I still remember from earlier days, my younger years… playing a classical piece on the piano or putting my fingers on a canvas, creating thick, emotional strokes in the oil paint.

You never forget abandon. And you enjoy observing the joy of it in others your whole life.

What talent!

Terri HarpLady

I love So you think you can dance! I totally missed this season, I don’t watch much TV. But I do love that show, & the amazing things those dancers can do!

Butiki Teas

Hmmm, what am I cooking up now? Well, I did just buy 5lbs of vegan mini marshmallows. Already ate 1/4 of a pound though. Doh!

I’ve only ever seen a handful of minutes of that show but what I saw was very cool. I’m not a big tv person.

Yogini Undefined

I love SYTUCD!! No shame or awkwardness here lol . It is very inspiring, isn’t it? :) I love this: “you never forget abandon”. So very true!

Terri HarpLady

My favorite season was the first one I watched. It was the season with Twitch. If I had time, I’d probably sit in front of Netflix & watch every season, one episode at a time. Little Terri would really like that, she LOVES wild abandon in all it’s forms. Our motto is “All of life is Art”, so we live for that kind of stuff!

Terri HarpLady

Stacy, I suspect it was Little Stacy who ate all those marshmallows! LOL!

Butiki Teas

Indeed it was Little Stacy. She has been known to eat whole bags of marshmallows in a day.

Bonnie

You’ll have to watch this season, Twitch was on several times and was on last night. AND the two winners…ah…a guy and girl…yes…they now choose two. AMAZING! BALLET DANCERS! Yes! They had to learn to loosen up.

Terri HarpLady

Bonnie, I bet they did! There have been so many awesome performances on that show, so many routines that made me cry like a baby, they were so emotional, so ‘real’. The only reason I don’t watch this show is because I’m oblivious, I need to be reminded when the next season starts, because I absolutely love watching these dancers push their limits & develop into even more amazing artist, week by week.
Stacy: “Free your inner child” I always say!

Bonnie

Don’t tell Stacy to free her inner Stacy Child Terri!!!! Every tea will have mini marshmallows in it!!!! Oh NO!

tigress_al

Stacy- mini marshmallows sounds very promising! Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Bonnie- I absolutely love SYTYCD!! I record every episode and watch them (without commercials). I am going to watch the finale this afternoon. I like watching how each dancer develops into someone they may not have known even existed.

Terri- that Little Terri is sure naughty sometimes isn’t she? lol

Butiki Teas

What would be wrong with putting mini marshmallows in everything? That sounds kind of awesome.

tigress_al-Thanks! Still in the idea stage.

Bonnie

It would be so fun to watch the whole season non-stop without commercials with you guys…and have tea’s…all out fav’s and marshmallows…ton’s…FUN!

That would be fun :)

Terri HarpLady Yay, Ms. Bonnie, lets do it right now!!!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Yogini Undefined

Terri HarpLady

Stacy, I suspect it was Little Stacy who ate all those marshmallows! LOL!

Terri HarpLady

Stacy: “Free your inner child” I always say!

tigress_al

Terri- that Little Terri is sure naughty sometimes isn’t she? lol

Butiki Teas

tigress_al-Thanks! Still in the idea stage.

That would be fun :)

Terri HarpLady Yay, Ms. Bonnie, lets do it right now!!!

Colorado Grandma