drank Confetti by Teaves Tea Company

Woo Hoo thank you..this is the tea I won from Teave!

One of the things that I never expected when I began my adventures with the Steepster community are the ‘Free’ tea’s.
You know, the tea companies that have contests or sample giveaways and sample trading with other Steepster members. The bonus that makes so many of us able to try a huge variety of tea’s.
I for one would never be able to write so many reviews without the generosity of everyone, and I know you can relate too (I can hear a rumble of amen’s).

Thank you one and all!

The name of this tea matches the tea perfectly. You need to be aware of what you’re doing, pay attention and look at the dry tea. It’s so pretty! There is truly a confetti of colorful fruit and nuts, oranges from big chunks of mango, pineapple, cranberry, peach and flowers. No, this isn’t a dust or fine chop, it’s chunky with big pieces of bright fruit.
When the steeping is completed, the liquor a deep honey peach color with the aroma of cinnamon.
I had to dig around in the wet leaves for fruit…especially the big piece of mango and the cranberries. Chomp!

As much as I love the color and the generous amount of fruit, the cinnamon was all I could taste. If you want a nice cinnamon tea for the Fall and Winter, this is sweet without being bitter and the fruit is yummy.
I’d like to taste the fruit more and have the cinnamon toned down.
Where was the black tea? I searched the basket for black tea. Even in the bag there was little to be found which makes this more of a fruit tea and hardly a black tea.

Don’t get me wrong though, this tastes good. I think with all the high quality ingredients (and these are really good!) they are not shining but being covered up by the overpowering cinnamon. This could be in any companies top best seller list if the fruit came to the forefront.

My rating will be on current flavor.

Ingredient quality rating: 97

Tea Sipper

I know! I was saying yesterday I could probably live off the free samples all of the generous amazing tea companies send me… but I buy tea anyway!

Nik

Cinnamon is such a spotlight hog, the little ham!

HyBr1d

Waiting for a place to post about Verdant’s aged tieguanyin! I’m in love!!! And 23 days till our season is over, so I can focus on tea and tea logging more! Hope everything is going well Bonnie! I’ve missed your stories and postings, ill be back in the swing of things soon :)

Comments

Tea Sipper

Nik

Cinnamon is such a spotlight hog, the little ham!

HyBr1d