Thank you Mrmopar for this Puerh Sample I’m backlogging for a reason.
Here is the beginning of the review of this tea, but the rest of the review can be found on my new blog www.teaandincense.com so please take a look!

Any corrections or suggestions, let me know. I’m a rookie! The music is my granddaughter Megan’s that she wrote when she was 16.

I chose this 2010 High Mountain Charm Pu Erh because of soft earthy floral quality, and smoothness. I was looking for the best tea to pair with my trip to the Scottish Games in Estes Park, Colorado.

Pu Erh is a wild tea in my opinion, and there is nothing tame about a Shu! Something about Shu says Men in Kilts, Pipers, Whiskey, Laughter…and friendship all around (at least it says that to me)!
On the ‘Cameron’ side of my family, joking and golf, singing and laughter (always more golf), bagpipes, the fiddle and dancing are who we were. (We still try to live up to the old ways.)
Grandpa Charlie made bathtub beer during prohibition in San Francisco. His Uncles and Great Grandpa Duncan would drink beer and Whiskey. Jack would play the fiddle, Alan the pipes, Duncan told jokes in Gaelic and all sang loudly half the night. My mother (only about 6) would sit hiding under the dining table listening with glee, laughing with them and understanding not a word.

TheTeaFairy

Yay! Bonnie has her new blog!! Oh, I’m such a gropie already, congrats!

Terri HarpLady

I love your blog, Bonnie!

Bonnie

Thank you. For those of you who have blogs, you know how hard it is to take pictures. For instance, the picture of the tea and incense was taken on my BED! I know I need to add recipes and lots of other things but I have time.

looking forward to checking it out!

Spoonvonstup

Congrats on your blog!!!!!

Ysaurella

congratulation Bonnie ! I’m looking forward to see your recipes

Bonnie

If you never go to my blog but once, please read my whole bio. It tells you who got me to do it in the first place and who did the real work kick starting the whole project and deserves a huge thank you! (Prodding from Steepster’s and this person made me say OK)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Yay! Bonnie has her new blog!! Oh, I’m such a gropie already, congrats!

Terri HarpLady

I love your blog, Bonnie!

Bonnie

looking forward to checking it out!

Spoonvonstup

Congrats on your blog!!!!!

Ysaurella