drank Love Tea #7 by DAVIDsTEA

It’s been a loooog time since I drank this tea!

I stood at my kitchen counter just standing…looking at my electric kettle. What to drink this morning? Shrug.

I had a big day ahead, off to the Justice Center to talk to a Pro Bono Lawyer about a Trust. Faxing a legal paper to the ex in California, groceries and Open House at the grandson’s school. A busy day for Grandma. (Tomorrow it’s supposed to snow…get it done today Bonnie!)

Tea, Tea, Tea. What will it be?

I opened all the drawers in my to be reviewed container and each time it was nah, no, uh uh.
I went to the BIG CUPBOARD with my BIG STASH of favorite tea’s and larger, non-sample sized tea’s. Verdant, Butiki, Happy Lucky’s, Kally, Teavivre, Menghai Puerh, UK, and…up on the top shelf…
DAVIDsTEA!

Wow, how long had it been since I picked a flavored DAVIDsTEA?

These were my fav’s 9 months ago. I waited for the packages to arrive from Canada…raving about the peppermint or chocolate flavors. It seems like such a long time ago!

I picked Love Tea #7. Yes! I needed some love to start my day!

I made a whole little pot of tea, sat on the sofa with the Today Show as company and sipped my way down memory lane.

It was like going back to Disneyland as an adult. Fun to do but not as great as the first time when it was new. When I was less exposed to other tea’s it was the bomb. Now, I can taste things that I don’t prefer…but I’m willing to ignore just because it’s an old memory
that I don’t want to mess with. I prefer natural flavors more now.

This is still tasty.

Awww tea memories!

Mrnixonpants

Oh yeah, I was going to say I just ordered my first ever gaiwan! I’m waiting to really dig into my unflavored teas (oolongs, puer samples, etc) until it arrives. I have a feeling things will change for me as well once I get the hang of brewing with my new gongfu set!

Bonnie

I have my original gaiwan (I broke the lid so I use the saucer as a lid to filter with!) and I have a clay gaiwan with a handle which I use for pu-erh (no burned fingers). I have a nice little tasting set for Oolongs which is handy too. These and a glass pot are what I use most often. I’d love some little Yixing pots but that’s down the road I guess. I have a little Yixing tumbler for puerh when I’m out and about. Main thing, I have TEA! Enjoy hot fingers for a day or two, then don’t worry! I still use my finum when I don’t want to fuss.

Good advice thanks =)

Comments

Mrnixonpants

Awww tea memories!