Thanks Dhart1214 doe this ELECTION DAY in the USA sample tea!

Since I voted 2 weeks ago already, there’s nothing to do today prior to hunkering down for the results tonight with some Chai and All-American Hot Dogs. I cleaned house just in case my choice for President doesn’t win and I’m glum tomorrow. (Hope that doesn’t happen!)

Everybody in my family is voting for different people and issues. I must have raised my children right because they think for themselves and allow discussion of issues without any character attacks. One is further left, one further right and me, I suppose I’m moderately…not going to tell!

Now that I have a clean house, it’s time for tea!

Dhart1214 sent me a lot of little sample packs from The Persimmon Tree and I’m almost through the bundle.
I was in the MOOD for some Earl. The day is bright and sunny. I’ve had all the windows open, airing out my condo with a fresh Fall breeze.
Now, with a light vanilla candle lit on the kitchen counter, and a cup of Earl Grey, I can sit and relax.

This tea was sweet without adding any additional sweetening. The French Vanilla was tasty and the Bergamot oil fragrant with a pleasing citrus briskness. There wasn’t any acidity, but a smooth, creaminess that made the cup enjoyable.
Some Earl Grey’s don’t hold up to additions very well but this one does. I added half & half and additional sweetening which is the way I like my Earl Grey.

The Persimmon Tree tea’s have been hit and miss. This one is pretty good.

God Bless America!

(For you in other parts of the World, God Bless your Countries! Australia, Canada, England, Italy, China, Japan, India, Croatia, France, Ecuador, Ireland, Denmark…these are the people who follow me I think…)

looseTman

Hi Bonnie,
It appears the TPT has recently discontinued their Earl Grey Creme and replaced it with Earl Grey Heaven – http://www.persimmontreetea.com/earl-grey-heaven-tea.html
“Organic and Biodynamic Black Loose-Leaf Tea, Organic Cornflowers, Organic Oil of Bergamot, Natural Flavors, Earl Grey Heaven Black Tea”

The newly added ingredients to the Heaven version appear to be Biodynamic Black Loose-Leaf Tea & Organic Cornflowers.

See new Steepster page:

Comments

looseTman

Hi Bonnie,