Before heading out to the IRS today…shudder…to discuss a tax issue…shudder again…I treated myself to Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Tea!
It smelled just like an Autumn Pumpkin Spice Yankee Candle. You know what I’m talking about. The candle that makes your home smell like you can bake even if you never turn on the oven!

I had a very nice experience sipping a small pot of this tea.

It wasn’t too pumpkiny (great new word) or too spicy…it was just right.
Except for the part about the chocolate, which was so light that I could hardly taste it, I enjoyed the pumpkin pie and added some cream and sweetened my tea to make it really tasty.

I was all ready to write a positive review on Steepster when BAM!
Steepster Crashed! Not a good omen right before going to the IRS!

FAST FORWARD
Catching up to the review after the IRS visit which went as well as it could (I had 1 person in front of me and that’s all, so hooray for small towns!).

Steepster is finally running again and all is well with the world.

LiberTEAS

I am glad that your trip to the IRS was not too taxing. (sorry, I couldn’t resist it)

LiberTEAS

LOL after the day I’ve had I needed to laugh at something ridiculously silly.

Bonnie

You’ve come to the right place.

Kittenna

Darnit! Another tea I should have ordered as a sample. Looks like Della Terra might be getting some Black Friday business from me whether or not my teas have arrived by then. This one, Eight Candles, a bit more of Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie… argh!

Comments

LiberTEAS

LiberTEAS

LOL after the day I’ve had I needed to laugh at something ridiculously silly.

Bonnie

You’ve come to the right place.

Kittenna