Oh my. In all fairness I can’t bring myself to say who sent this to me. They are too kind in every way and the other tea’s were fine.

This one, is haunted with the taste of raspberry beets. Not good and sweet beets but canned vegetable soup tasting beets.

I must protest…my tastebuds yelled at me. One cursed.

Dear, oh dear.

This tea is fired!

LiberTEAS

LOL … I’m now envisioning taste buds yelling and cursing.

IrishBreakfastLass

Your review made me giggle :)

Helena

well at least only one taste bud cursed. I’m sorry Raspberry Black (organic and fair trade) but we have to let you go. Don’t ask us for references :D

Bonnie

Taps! (Two little taste buds with tap shoes on…tap, tap, tap!)
You know that something might be amiss when the tea has been miss labeled and says Raspberdy. “Bye, Bye Raspberdy.” (As in the Musical)

Jillian

Raspberry…beets? 0_o

TheTeaFairy

Woh!! You mean fired , as in Donald Trump fired? This is serious tea unemployment!

Bonnie

Yes, Fired! And I want to see a Birth Certificate too!

Comments

LiberTEAS

LOL … I’m now envisioning taste buds yelling and cursing.

IrishBreakfastLass

Your review made me giggle :)

Helena

Bonnie

Taps! (Two little taste buds with tap shoes on…tap, tap, tap!)

Jillian

Raspberry…beets? 0_o

TheTeaFairy

Bonnie

Yes, Fired! And I want to see a Birth Certificate too!

Colorado Grandma