This is a snippet from a recipe on my blog www.teaandincense.com where you can see the photo also of the pudding infused with this tea!

My grandsons like to have little treats when they come to visit. Since I have three official grandsons, one in the adoption process and a foster toddler, my five loud and rambunctious young fellows enjoy sitting at my round table to eat pudding tea shots. (Tea always follows)

I began collecting plastic shot glasses from my local Safeway over a year ago. The bakery was making small bite sized desserts, then filling the shot cups with them. Every time I shopped at Safeway, I bought a treat for myself, washed out the cup and put it away until I had enough cups for all 8 Grand-kids.
I make mini jello jigglers, mini parfaits, mini trail mix cups and so on.

One day I had an idea to flavor regular pudding with tea. Why not?

As you can see in my picture, I had lemon pudding mix which was easy to infuse with tea by heating milk then using any kind of tea I wanted. In this case, I strained the tea leaves and let the milk chill…then made the pudding, pouring it in my little shot glasses to set.

You can use tea’s like Cream of Earl Grey (which I used here) or Bergamot Rose, Chai (nice in Vanilla or Chocolate Pudding)
or whatever you can dream up. Toppings make it look more attractive when I have some on hand (which I didn’t this day).

Love my bundle of boys!….read the rest on my blog…

TeaBrat

Nice blog, Bonnie! I also like that picture of you. :))

Bonnie

Thanks Amy. I’ve been learning how to use my camera which isn’t always great taking pictures of food and tea. I always took outdoor shots before when traveling. Happy Thanksgiving Amy!

TeaBrat

you too – have a great one!

That sounds delicious!

Bonnie

I’ve never read any tea recipe books or anything, I just play around with tea and come up with simple things in my kitchen that are easy mostly.

Comments

TeaBrat

Nice blog, Bonnie! I also like that picture of you. :))

TeaBrat

you too – have a great one!

That sounds delicious!