http://youtu.be/_NLCbqP6HjE Oh Yes,, Let it snow!!!!

I’m so excited, like a little kid! It’s finally snowing! Big huge flakes of snow (not snowkles!). 3-6 inches tonight (which will melt by Thursday or Friday) and then…the Weather Lady said the next snow is expected CHRISTMAS EVE! It’s my childhood Christmas dream!

You have to understand. Growing up in Northern California and watching all the programs about Santa and Christmas with snow.
I probably asked (begged) God a time or two for a miracle. Oh He heard me alright, but waited for me to need snow. Waited for me to be a child in an old woman’s body. Now, I appreciate the wonder of it all even more because I’ve waited so long!

I plugged in my Christmas Tree and opened the curtains so that everyone driving home in the snow could see my lights as they come down Elizabeth Street.
Then I plugged in the little tree on my tea table (it has an antique mirror behind it) and opened the side curtains in the dining room for people driving into Saddle Ridge to see.

Festivity, lights, sparkle and delight! Snow!

Next, I made a big pot of Ginger Sage Winter Sage Spa Blend Tea with 1 tsp. Laoshan Black added, and a few chunks of 04 Yanxin Reserve Shu Nuggets.(I find that this is a perfect combo…somewhat like the Imperial Summer Breakfast Blend but more savory, spicy).

The Laoshan Black, Puer and Herbal Blend together is so rich, full and robust. (You can add Honey or Milk without weakening the tea.)

Your mood will be elevated, it will make you feel warm all over and relaxed. It’s so delicious…one of my favorites for Winter!

If you’ve looked at the ingredients and thought…“Well, not now,” or if you drank some without adding Honey or Black Tea to it or a little Puer nugget…give it a try. (Plain isn’t nearly as tasty in my opinion, as it is with Honey!)

Happy Snow!

mrmopar

hope santa is good to you!

Bonnie

mrmopar…I got a great box from Santa awhile ago that blew my mind. Puerh…! Know anything about that? I’m still enjoying those little toucha’s like candy!

candy is always good!

Indigobloom

I have some of the Basil spa blend coming my way. Ever since that sample you sent me I’ve been craving it badly!

Kittenna

I have it, Indigobloom!! I’m currently at Pearson, too bad it wouldn’t have been easy for you to get here :p

Bonnie

The blends are addictive. They also show what you can do with your tea’s. I add some Laoshan Black to an herbal sometimes (depending on what it is).

Indigobloom

Kittenna, no worries we will figure it out in the new year. Have a safe flight! :)
Bonnie: I’m so looking forward to doing that myself!!

Comments

mrmopar

hope santa is good to you!

candy is always good!

Kittenna

Indigobloom

Bonnie: I’m so looking forward to doing that myself!!

Colorado Grandma