I took some of this sample from JC over to the guys at Happy Lucky’s during the Denver/Ravens playoff gametime last week when I knew the shop would be quiet and we could drink tea samples.

We drank a lot of tea, especially Preston who is newer at tea and trying EVERYTHING to the point that we just watch him get a little tea drunk and smile.

This tea was his ephipany. He loved it!

I wrote about the event on my blog www.teaandincense.com

Alphakitty

At first I thought you went there to WATCH the game and was very confused. A tea store that shows sports games?!

Bonnie

Oops…no football at the tea shop but it was cold out and most people were home watching the GAME except me. That’s why I went to Happy Luckys.

Kashyap

saw the blog and look forward to exploring it more….couldn’t ‘follow’ it with a simple move…so I will have to save it.

JC

I glad you got share it. I’ll send you some more next time if you want to. I wish I had a traditional tea house. Here(DC), this are a bit more up tight. I bet that if I scout out more I should find one.

Bonnie

With the international community and Universities, there should be something there. Getting to know the tea people is what makes the difference. There’s a brand new tea company in Denver that I met here and they only sell tea from farms they know personally in Nepal (the owner’s parents lived there). All profits go to Nepalese Charities. These are things you learn about at tea houses. I’ll send some Nepalese style Puerh when I get some. Will taste it later today.

Comments

Alphakitty

Kashyap