drank Chrysanthemum Pu'er by Verdant Tea

I thought I reviewed this but didn’t! Ha! I’ve lost my mind…approaching 65!
When I first brewed some of this blend the Chrysanthemum threw me off a little. It was an unfamiliar flavor. I was in the middle of the road about if I liked it or not and ended up more on the NOT side.

I tried some again, but it just wasn’t my kind of tea. (These things happen to all of us!)

The lonely packet of tea has been sitting in my ‘to be reviewed’ bin until today, ignored! It caught my eye for some reason, and I had a flash of inspiration based on Verdant’s own blending methods.

I removed some of the Chrysanthemum flowers then added some Laoshan Black Tea! Of course!

The flavor was so good that I made two pots of tea last night and one this morning!

Laoshan Black is a wonder worker! I’ve used it to enhance (or save) more than one tea. So glad I kept the tea until I remembered what to do!

i’ll have to remember that trick Bonnie :)

Bonnie

Oh, I forgot the part about and you have to stand on your head and sing “three blind mice” which is a gross song but does the trick!

..and i should make a video right? and post it for you to let you know how that went? grin

Terri HarpLady

Just don’t try to drink the tea while you’re upside down! ;D

ABSOLUTELY!

Zeks

Explosion Laoshan Black makes anything better :)

Bonnie

Zeks! Did you fall on your head?!

Zeks

Ah, you seem to don’t know this meme :)

Zeks

Although I used the wrong word, it’s “everything” in the original:)

Kashyap

I like mixing Tou cho Pu Erh and white Chrysanthemums, particularly late at night and find its a great after dinner stomach balancer

Bonnie

I THINK, my particular 1oz pkt had a lot of pretty flowers which is why I removed some (saved for later) to suit my taste and then added the Laoshan Black.

Comments

i’ll have to remember that trick Bonnie :)

Terri HarpLady

Just don’t try to drink the tea while you’re upside down! ;D

ABSOLUTELY!

Zeks

Explosion Laoshan Black makes anything better :)

Bonnie

Zeks! Did you fall on your head?!

Zeks

Ah, you seem to don’t know this meme :)

Zeks

Although I used the wrong word, it’s “everything” in the original:)

Kashyap