I know, I know, I know…but this is a partial of a story and review on my blog…OK! www.teaandincense.com

I had an appointment with my Priest.

I regularly request time to meet and discuss various things with Fr. Evan. Sometimes we just talk, sometimes I have confession and most times we have TEA.
Previously I had introduced Puer (which he likes a lot) and Laoshan Black from Verdant. This time, I brought Taiwanese Wild Mountain Black Tea from Butiki.

With a smile, he brought out his electric kettle, filtered water and cups for me to prepare tea. Today, I gifted Fr. a fat white Gaiwan and showed him how to use it.

We smelled the aroma of the leaves in a heated dry Gaiwan. Then we steeped the leaves, poured the liquor into the fairness pitcher and into our cups…stopping to smell the wet leaves.

First sip….

WOW!” exclaimed Fr. Evan.

“I taste cherry, no peach…wait…plum…some kind of stone-fruit, and the flavor… stays in my mouth!”

Terri HarpLady

Happy Valentines day, Ms Bonnie!!

Bonnie

Thanks Terri, same to you!

NofarS

I love your description of the scene – and tea is always so fun to share!

Indigobloom

I wish I could meet this priest friend of yours, he sounds like a treat!

Bonnie

He has a 1 year old son who try’s to B-line to the Alter every Sunday and one of these days he’s going to make it! Fr. Evan is 44 and very kind but creative, and super educated.

Butiki Teas

I love “trail of tea” wherever you go. That is so sweet of you to share your tea. :)

Bonnie

Eric at the tea shop got his order today…so my trail produced a convert! You just can’t keep a lid on me when I taste good tea! It has to be shared!

Butiki Teas

Nice! Absolutely, drinking a wonderful tea alone just isn’t as great of an experience as sharing teas that you love.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Happy Valentines day, Ms Bonnie!!

Bonnie

Thanks Terri, same to you!

NofarS

I love your description of the scene – and tea is always so fun to share!

Indigobloom

I wish I could meet this priest friend of yours, he sounds like a treat!

Colorado Grandma