Thank you Stacy for this sample tea!

I have TROUBLE with Bai Mu Dan and I have no idea why! I didn’t even know that this tea had bai mu dan in it when I brewed it…thinking nothing in particular past the name of the flavor in the sample.

What happens is either I can’t taste the flavor at all, or I get a furry kind of feeling in my mouth with no flavor. It’s odd (to say the least).

Being fair about reviews (and fair to Butiki)…and seeing that I couldn’t really taste the tea, I thought I’d share a funny story from my daughters blog about what happened this morning when the appraiser came to her house.
Annalisa has 9 children at the moment (3 are Foster Children under the age of 3), their 8 year old son in the story is bi-polar and gets excited easily.
Her blog is: http://[email protected]

Pole Dancing!
So, dear friends,the appraiser came. He was very nice and thankfully he has two sons of his own because my 8 year old followed him around the house with his mouth going probably two miles a minute. My son showed the appraiser the plans we have for our micro farm and told him if he didn’t score us well we’d end up on the street (thank you 10 year old brother!). It was amazing what my son fit into a 10 minute interaction. Up to this point while he had been talking this poor man’s ear off he had not said anything particularly shocking. But we weren’t finished yet.

I learned a lot about appraisals and how FHA guidelines differ from conventional guidelines. I learned what a conforming window really meant and what actually counted as a bedroom. We were almost free and clear but just as he was slipping on his shoes to leave my son said “I want to be a pole dancer when I grow up.”

WHAT?!

Then he added enthusiastically, “And my oldest sister told me she secretly wants to be one too!”

The man just looked at me and smiled and told me it was okay before he headed out the door. I asked my son if he even knew what a pole dancer was. “It’s someone who dances on a pole.” Hmmmm. “Like at the circus where they climb up and down the pole and do tricks?”

I asked. “Yeah, just like that!”
Of course the appraiser didn’t get to hear that part. All that poor man knows is that we are a extra large family with children who aspire to be pole dancers!

Thank you Lord for the innocence of my son! I hope you enjoy this little chuckle today!

KallieBoo!

LOL That sounds like something the children in my family would say. Thank you for the silly story :]

K S

When first reading this I got hung up on the Bai Mu Dan which I happen to love, not as much as Silver Needle, but I do love complex and subtle teas. Anyway, looking at this again – its pineapple and cilantro! I can’t picture the two together but even more I can’t imagine them being so tamed you couldn’t taste them. Interesting.

Bonnie

I tried on two occasions, still could not taste it. Not the first time for bai mu dan.

canadianadia

Love the story! Made me laugh XD

Comments

KallieBoo!

K S