Today I made some hickory smoked chicken with a dusting of Master Han’s Wild Picked Yunnan Black tea, butter and honey on top.

The dark bits are not bitter or burned. The taste is fantastic!

Fjellrev

Mmm, you’re making me hungry.

Ze_Teamaker

hmm, never would have thought of putting raw tea leaves on my food.

Indigobloom

you are a chef Bonnie!!!

Lily Duckler

Sounds delicious!

Bonnie

You grind it into a powder, the smoker keeps the leaves from burning because there’s a little moisture.

Kittenna

Ohhhhh yummmmmmm.

Comments

Fjellrev

Mmm, you’re making me hungry.

Ze_Teamaker

hmm, never would have thought of putting raw tea leaves on my food.

Indigobloom